Wednesday 13 April 2016

Sara's Kate Spade Themed Baby Shower


Hello Beautiful people

Today I decided to share my BFF's baby shower which I hosted last year. Obviously, I didn't blog then so these pics never went up on my blog. Last year in April I hosted this event and I can't believe Lara Sophie (Sara's Daughter) is turning 1 next month. Guess who is planning for her 1st birthday? Hint Hint  ;)


So I decided to go for katespade theme it was just simple, cute.






















































Cake -  The Sweet Boutique by reema

Photographer - Aisha Laiq Photography

Decor - Mehwish &Co.


 Hope you enjoyed the pictures

xoxo

Meshi






































































SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ** Keeping up with meshi ** | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig