Sunday 3 April 2016

HOUSTON, TEXAS



Helloo Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well... I have been so busy I  don't even know where to start from. As many of you know my parents were in town so basically MARCH was all about family time :) They left 2 days ago so finally I have some time to quickly share the pics from our Houston trip.

It was a quick last minute trip, as usual with my dad. To be honest one of the best trips. I know I say this about every trip, but lets just say it was a Special trip because it was perfect FATHER +DAUGHTER TRIP . Last time when I travelled with my dad was in 2005 when we were moving to Canada. so it's been a while. There are 4 major highlights from the trip, THE WEATHER, THE FOOD, THE PEOPLE, THE HOUSES.









Moving forward, Houston was AAAMAZING because the WEATHER, the breeze omg I felt like I was in Karachi. Everything about Houston made me feel like I was in Pakistan. There is such a huge desi community in Houston, I had no idea...sure felt like I was back in KARACHI.


The next thing...THE FOOD...HOLY MOLY.. like so many restaurants and so many options. It was crazy. We ate so much it was just insane, and everything tasted so authentic like Pakistan, Afghanistan, or whatever cuisine we ate. Everything tasted exactly how it is back home. I was amazed. However, I would say decor wise restaurants were average when we went in I was like ahh this looks scary but then the food came, and I was blown away.





Another great thing was FARAH & her family - our family friends from Kuwait we had so much fun. Thank you so much, Farah, for everything :) Those four days me Farah, my Dad we explored so much. We met so many people, I can go on all night. I have so many stories ..I have never laughed that much in my life.  I didn't get a chance to go everywhere because it was more of Family trip.






Last but not the least THE HOUSES IN HOUSTON, every family friend's house we went was HUGE...like HUGE.. and cheap.  Canada is just expensive I don't even want to talk about the current Housing Market its just ridiculous. Anyway that size of house here will cost you minimum million dollars $$ for sure  but in Houston it costed $250k like why? They were just gorgeous!!!












I'm going to stop here because I seriously can go on ..and on.. my eyes hurt I have been working in front of computer screen all day.  I hate being on computer after work.

Thank you for reading.

 Hope you enjoyed these pictures!!

xoxo

Meshi































SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ** Keeping up with meshi ** | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig