Wednesday 9 March 2016

FEBURARY FAVOURTIES!!


Helloo beautiful People,

Hope everyone is doing well. You know how long I have wanted to do this post obviously since February it is almost mid-march. I have been so busy with School assignments & Family Stuff. My parents are here, so my current priority is to spend as much time with them as possible. So I had to take a break from this blogging business LOL. Look at me talking about blogging like I have been doing this for years. I just started ;) like literally this is my second post ;)..who do I think I am? Sazan Barzani, she is one of my favourite Blogger BTW. You know what that was my Fun post Idea .. I was going to share my top 5 bloggers.  Hopefully, soon once I have some time on my hands.

Anywhooo this is just a warning I have the tendency to go off the tangent.. so get used to it. Every month I want to share my top 5 Products that I've purchased or liked. It doesn't have to be a beauty product; it could be a book I read, Talkshow I watched, music I liked. I think you get the idea anything which I loved and will share my experience with you guys.


 Let us start already:

1- Water Bottle - HomeSense 
So Lately, I have been working out 6 x a week and have increased my water intake like alot..when I say a lot I mean a lot for me. Well just 6-7 bottles a day or more if possible. Don't ask me any ml or litres ..whatever I don't know I'm just drinking water that is all I know.

2- Make it Happen Journal - HomeSense
Let's just get this straight. I love HomeSense and buy all my Home decor stuff almost 99% from HomeSense. This journal is my weight loss journal I have been using to track my inches and pounds and body fat% etc. on the monthly basis. I just liked it .. its soo cute + Making it Happen like anything... You know What I mean.

3- Sea Blossom Candle - HomeSense
I buy candles all the time for my bathroom & bedside etc. But have you guys noticed this whole CANDLE PHASE?? or Is it just me?  There are so just lots of new brands with lots of choices. It is crazy!! But my favourite brand at the moment is Voluspa candles Canada (https://voluspa.com). Every time I go to chapters, I just want to buy all the Candles.

4-  Jo Malone soap bar  - Holt Renfrew 
Lime basil & mandarin bath soap smells just aaa ahh-mazing. I got this last year and the whole package, the perfume, the soap, the cream, everything JO MALONE = LOVE. I just wish they had JO MALONE store in Canada.

5- Roberto Cavalli Acqua Perfume - Sephora
I got this last year from Sephora Canada, to be honest so it is not a recent purchase but it is one of my favourite perfume. It smells so floral, musky, fresh. It is more like my everyday perfume.

6-  Nars Caramel Creamy Concealer - Sephora
My most favourite concealer. I have 5-7 different concealers I will talk about them in my makeup blog post soon. But have u seen my dark circles? It is so easy to apply and so light I love it.

7- Gold Smoothie Cup - Starbucks
I had Starbucks gift card from work, so I didn't want to spend $$ on chocolate chip frappuccinos, so I just got this instead. It is my most favourite Smoothie-on-go-Cup. Especially when I'm driving anywhere If I'm hungry I just make a Smoothie and take it with me. So it is Perfect <3

I need to stop this is one long blog post ..and I was supposed to talk about only five products LOL...I also realised I say most favourite a lot ..but then again if it wasn't most favourite why would this be in my FAVOURITES LIST.

Thank you for reading
xoxo

Meshi

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ** Keeping up with meshi ** | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig