Thursday 10 March 2016

MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA



Helloo beautiful People,

I have wanted to post this trip for a while. In fact, I thought this would be my first blog post ever. But it took my husband million years to transfer these pics from his camera. So I just kept delaying this post but finally here we are. Some of you may already know from my Instagram we went to Montego Bay during reading week in February.

Now some of you might be wondering how the hell is she always travelling?? If I have secretly won a LOTTO and I'm not telling people. The answer is NOOOO I wish I did...and was a millionaire or something. My husband works for Air Canada and you guys can figure out the rest .

The way it works is, its stand by travel, basically you turn up at the airport ..if there is a seat you get on the plane. If not then you wait for the next one or choose another destination. There are pros and cons to this situation - cheap flights almost anywhere in the world. But then  for a crazy OCD person like me..hold on Jahanzeb is worse than me. We like to plan everything to the point...like from our outfits to activities to every single detail. We are not in the moment type of people like we have backup plans, and that plan has back up, and that plan has a back up. I think you guys get the point.

I thought this post was about Jamaica. I will get there eventually just be patient.. remember when I told you guys I go around in circles before getting to any point.  So let's talk about Jamaica. The day we left for the airport there was one CRAZY SNOWSTORM.. our flight got delayed for 3 hours but every time I looked out the window, I just kept thanking God!!! YASSSS WE ARE LEAVING!! I enjoyed the whole free business class experience from here & on the way back it just made our trip MEGA AMAZING!!

And on top of that the resort was just OMGGG!! It was brand new (just opened in November 2015). We stayed in Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, and this was the family side, there was Hyatt Zillara which was a little bit more $$ because it was adults only/Couples resort..but to be honest, it didn't matter because it was all interconnected.






This was our second time in Jamaica, last time we went to Falmouth via Cruise. So technically we saw Jamaica, but not quiet it was just one-day trip packed with gazillion activities. We chose not to do any activities this time ..we just wanted to stay at the resort and just Chill. I loved the weather in Jamaica. It wasn't too hot or too humid which usually is the case. I almost died in Cancun last August because it was so Humid.

 One more thing which I liked about this resort was the customer service, just above and beyond. Everyone was super friendly and didn't bother us for tips like every other sec that is usually the case in other Carribean Resorts. I feel like we don't even take advantage of the $$ we pay for the resort, because we don't drink, and obviously, we eat HALAL, so when you go to these type of resorts, we are just going to the beach. Trust me I saw people eating Jerk chicken, burgers, shoving down their throats. I just kept eating my Salads & Veggie Burger.



















These pictures don't do justice to how gorgeous it was in real..Some of you are on my snap chat, so you know what I mean. One of my best memories from this trip was the International restaurant we went to on the second night for dinner. It just blew my mind, the whole experience ..ambience, the music, Candle light, it was all soo romantic. Best part was that the chef came to everyone's table to ask what they would like. Again people who wine and dine were going crazy. Ordering the most expensive wine or what not. Jahanzeb and I on the other hand were  happy with our Virgin Mojitos. I loved my Ceviche Salad and my Choclate Molten Cake. At this point, my so-called healthy lifestyle just went Down-the Hill.

















Overall, we loved Montego Bay from the music to friendly people, the whole vibe was just amazing. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone who is planning to go to Jamaica.

 I can't wait to share more of my Travels with you guys. Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures :)

Thank you for reading

xoxo
Meshi
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ** Keeping up with meshi ** | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig