Saturday 5 March 2016

WELCOME TO CANADA BRUNCH !!


Helloo my beautiful friends,

Last weekend I hosted a brunch for two of my friends who's hubbies just came from England. And I know the feeling I still remember when Jahanzeb's paperwork was processed back in 2013 & that feeling of finally being together & starting a new chapter in my life. Anyhow, I was going to host a low-key desi brunch your typical halwa poori and all.

But knowing myself nothing is low key I started thinking why not go all out and have a Fancy High-tea situation. I had two hours to get everything ready for the brunch. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to details. 

I made everything from scratch from Mojito to Baked egg spinach cake, French toast, Pancakes, Cheese Quiche, Baked Sweet potatoes ,dessert. Anyway, I'm running late for the airport, so I need to stop writing my life story here. My parents are coming today I'm so sooooo excited.  So, for now, enjoy the pictures.



























Thank you for all the love and support

xoxo

Meshi
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ** Keeping up with meshi ** | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig