Thursday 3 March 2016

HI , I'M MESHI !







Hi everyone!! My name is Mehwish Shaikh...Welcome to my blog !! I have been wanting to create a blog for such a long time now, so I am super excited to be writing my first blog post. I was little nervous about starting a blog there are so many bloggers, how in the world will my blog stand out from others? 
But you’ll never know if you never try, right? I’m so thankful to all my friends & family for always pushing me to start sharing my passion and love for event planning & Home Decor. So Here I’m :)
On my Blog, I’ll be sharing all my Travels, Events, Home Decor Ideas, Fitness Journey, Beauty Favourites, LifeStyle and so much more….
Leave me a comment below and let me know what you would like to see on my blog!
I can’t wait to inspire & entertain you.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned! Here is to a great start of 2016 with all of you.
xoxo,
Meshi
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ** Keeping up with meshi ** | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig